Sunday 22 September 2013

There's nothing quite like....


The feeling of being at home. 


You can be away for a weekend, a day, an hour, and there's still that sigh of relief that comes from familiarity. 

For us, it means I don't have to worry about covering up when feeding. Don't get me wrong, I don't do it through shame or embaressment.... It's only done to ensure I don't make others feel uncomfortable. Something that I try to avoid at all costs. 

It might sound silly, and in many cultures, it would be. But it's the sad fact that our society are still a little too stiff to accept the natural. And, I'm not the person to force the issue.

 I'm just one person with one baby, we won't change the world..... As much as I'd like to think we can!! 

So, for now, I shall enjoy the time I've got with Dot. The comfy times with no worries, and the confident mummy times showing the world that I'm a proud breast feeding mummy.... That won't make you feel uncomfortable..... 

Happy Sunday everyone! X


2 comments:

  1. Lovely post, you're right to be a proud breast feeding mummy! If it works for you and baby is thriving then breastfeeding is a wonderful wonderful thing. Great photo too :o) #blogloveday7

    ReplyDelete
  2. Proud is most definitely the right word :D Thank you xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...