Saturday 21 September 2013

Our day in the hop-tye.


I. Love. This. Sling. 



Yes, it has it's downsides, but I doubt any sling will be 100% perfect. 

I'm soon finding out that having a sicky baby will inevitably mean that baby wearing will end up with more clothes going through the wash.... But that's a small price to pay. 

So today was a small jaunt. A bid to get our very unsettled baby to sleep. 
When we found her still awake after a car journey, I threw on the sling (with ease!) and set off. 

It has taken her a while to get used to it. I'm certain that in the pram she would have been asleep instantly, in the sling she was still fighting sleep 20minutes later. Once I felt her getting grumpy and over tired, I popped her dummy in and placed her head tightly under the 'sleepy hood', and about 5minutes later she was asleep. 

Lovely stuff!!

I think my main concern as the weather gets colder is her arms and legs getting too cold.... I think I'll have to experiment with other clothing options over the next few weeks. 

Leg warmers maybe...??? My friend is currently reviewing some so I'll have to see how that goes! 

Let's see how tomorrow goes.... So far so good!! 

Sling Make - http://www.hoppediz.de/en/tragehilfen/hop-tye

1 comment:

  1. I was just about to say leg warmers.... Enter that give away!!

    Xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...