Tuesday 24 September 2013

Initial Moby Review.

Let me tell you where I'm at with the moby.....

When Dot was tiny, myself and the husband used this wrap a few times, and seemed ok with it. But as she got bigger, and more importantly longer, it became more tricky. So I thought I'd actively try and use this wrap for a month and use it to review. 

My main objective for every baby wearing sling is that I can put it on ON MY OWN with ease..... 

Definitely not there yet in that sense!! 

There are two types of hold you can do, this one in the kangaroo hold. A wrap I'm able to do on my own, but with some problems. 

One of the key checks to do when wearing a sling like this is 'can I kiss my baby on the head??' 

Urm.... No..... No I can't.

Now I'm certain this is because I've not wrapped it properly, so I'm not giving up yet!! 

I've clearly not got the hang of it yet. It's not right enough, so as I move she lollops about and feels quite unsupported, and quite quickly slips down my body. 

I always feel like I need one hand on her, unlike the hop-tye which I'm very confident being hands free. I think the main issue here is the hop-tye has a clear back panel/support, the moby doesn't, you make it yourself, and I'm obviously not doing it right....

 Having said this, Dot clearly enjoyed it. After a horrible day feeling sorry for herself, she soon calmed down when snugly in this soft sling. 

I'm really hoping to crack this one, as I'd love it to work for me!! 

Let's keep going......


Sling Make - http://www.mobywrap.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...