Thursday 26 September 2013

Bring back the tiny days.... Moby review continued.



So, I have been attempting the Moby Wrap sling again.... and I have to be honest, I am really struggling with it.

With someone to help me, it is absolutely fine, but on my own, which you know is my objective here, I am really struggling....

I have had this sling since Dot was born, it was a gift, and I would like to go back to the tiny days when she fit snug inside, no legs poking out, fast asleep, cosy as can be.

I did not make enough of this time!!

Instead, I pushed her around in her very expensive pram, and didn't enjoy the freedom that a sling can give you.

Now.... I am really nearly about to give up on this one....

I had some lovely support and help on Twitter, but even with that, I am finding it tough to get Dot to stay put once it is on. There just doesn't seem to be enough support. Something which is crucial for baby wearing. And is I am not happy with the sling on, then she is not going to be happy with it on.

It is so soft, and potentially snuggly that I don't want to give up on it just yet. It has so much to give, so much so, that I am going to sit here and watch you-tube videos until I have cracked it.....

I know what your thinking.... should sling be such hard work??

I'll get back to you on that one....


Sling Make - www.mobywrap.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...