Monday 22 July 2013

Surely that's your whole feed?!?!?

I have been blessed.

Blessed with the most beautiful baby girl.

She is so gorgeous just look at her face.

I don't think I shall ever get bored of....... oh crap! Matthew! Can you help please. Fetch a muslin quick!!

It's a good job your cute child. That is the most amount of sick I have ever seen come out of one person, and thats including that time your dad was drunk sick all over me when we were sleeping!!

Surely you have just sicked up your entire feed! What a waste.



I have been blessed with a child who likes to sick. Now I say likes to sick, because it never seems to  bother her. In fact, she smiles afterwards so I do think she quite enjoys it! No body seems concerned about the fact she is sick, she lost 9% of her birth weight which they monitored for a week, but piled on the oz's so she is obviously not effected by sicking.

I have put it down to greed. The girl guzzles and guzzles and then falls asleep, I'm pretty sure I'd be a bit sick if I did the same. My issue was less with the sick itself, but more with the fact that she would spend so much time feeding (45 mins of average each feed) and then loose so much of it. I felt as though I wanted to stop her feed if it went over 30 minutes. NB; I tried this.... it was not a pretty reaction..... 

When my milk came through and her sick stopped being yellow and staining EVERYTHING she wore, I worried less and just accepted that this is who she was. My little sicker. And on speaking with my parents, it turns out I was exactly the same until I started moving.... so I might be in this for the long haul! Best get comfy!!

The journey continues...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...